Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

To my wonderful, husband, have a happy, fun-filled Father's Day. We love you!

As is typical, I waited until the absolute last minute to worry about a Father's Day present that shows how much we love and appreciate my husband. And by last minute, I meant Father's Day morning at 6:30 am.

After casually asking what he would like for breakfast (at 6:00am), I headed out to the grocery store to pick up his request item-cereal. Yup, I can and was willing to make whatever he wanted for breakfast, but he wanted cereal. So, I sneaked out this morning and bought his favorite cereal-Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I even splurged on the name brand! To round out the order (and because I haven't been to the grocery store since we returned home from vacation), I also added
  • 1 dozen collousal-sized donuts (it really was cheaper by the dozen) freshly baked
  • 1 bunch of bananas
  • OJ
  • Fresh Milk
  • Freshly ground coffee
  • 1 bunch of assorted flowers
Then, I quickly scribbled a card together and added it to the table of food. I think he enjoyed his carb feast!

No comments: