Monday, July 20, 2009

Ten Years Later

Friday, July 17th marked my 10 year wedding anniversary. Wow, did the time pass quickly! With my wonderful husband still deployed, I had to celebrate with just the kids. Here's how I spent my day.
1. I went to work and left an hour early-Woo Hoo!
2. Went to the market
3. Received a gorgous boquet of orange roses and a thoughtful card from my husband
3. Made The Best Chocolate Cake EVER with my son
4. Picked a bunch of veggies and herbs out of the garden to make this yummy ratatouille recipe
5. Took a walk with the kids
6. Straighted the house
7. Started my new crochet project from the alpaca yarn my sis gave me for Christmas

We've come a long way in 10 years. From a day of partying with 80 of our family and friends to a quiet evening at home with the kids and Hubby on the other side of the world. I sure hope the next ten years brings us as much joy as the first. Hopefully, we'll get to see each other more too.

No comments: